The latest Skritter Mobile app update (3.3.7 v300345) is out now and available for download on iOS and Android.
- Added new Chinese audio for all syllables and tone readings mapped to all Chinese characters in Skritter (learn more here)
- Added the option to disable streak effects on non-basic writing canvas
- Added the option to disable grading colors on writing canvas
- Improved Study Settings sort order on Account Settings and Quick Settings screens
- Improved positioning and tracing animations for kana on the basic writing canvas
- Improved Zhuyin (bopomofo) font support, so tone marks are easier to read
- Fixed an issue preventing items from being added to review and being marked as learned if added from decks with limited study parts selected
- General bug fixes and improvements
We’re hard at work on app version 3.4.0, which is a more significant update with some awesome and exciting new features. Here are a few things to look forward to:
- New vocab info screen to support contained character exploration, and more!
- Popular mnemonics and personal mnemonic support study cards
- Full-tone reading support on tone cards (for the traditional Chinese fans out there!)
- and lots more!
Download the app today!
Have we mentioned that the Skritter mobile apps feature three study modes, in-app videos, and a brand-new 100% free guest experience?
As always, thanks for your continued support of Skritter, and stay tuned for more updates.
-The Skritter Team